Each 10 gram bag makes 4 ounces of Jagua gel, simply add water and essential oil! Save money and buy in bulk knowing the powder has an extended shelf life. Best product to ship internationally.
*Most companies have FREEZE DRIED Jagua powder (ask them)
*This can lead to inconsistent color in the tattoos and clumping in the powder.
We have DEHYDRATED the jagua fruit and then finely sifted to make sure you can do fine lines with our product.
BEST MARKET PRICE!
Amazing dark color. The gel made from this powder dries faster than normal and the tattoo lasts longer!
- Finely sifted, gel will flow through a tip as fine as .5mm
- Easy to mix: 3.5 ounces of water and 1/4 teaspoon of essential oil (available here)
- Powder shelf life is over 7 months!
- Ingredients dehydrated Jagua fruit and Xanthan Gum, that's it!
Empty bottles available for storage as well as applicator bottles
- Instructions for making the gel and application
- Create 150+ small temporary black tattoos that last 10-15 days
The unripe Jagua fruit (Genipa Americana L.) has been used for hundreds of years by the tribes of Central and South America for temporary body art, dying materials, and as a source of food when fully ripe. Using the gel you can paint a tattoo design that lasts 10-15 days. Our product contains no added dyes for the color, it is 100% natural.
- Supports non profit in Darien jungle which helps natives in need